From grades 3 through 10, ACT® Aspire® provides an original, connected way of calculating pupil progress. The machine is anchored by the ACT® test for pupils in grades 11 and 12 and offers empirically based readiness benchmarks at every grade.
The ACT Aspire Assessment System® is really a vertically scaled, standards-based system of assessments that monitors pupil development and progress toward university and job readiness.
We provide a method of annual vertically articulated, standards-based assessments that are summative to do something College Readiness Benchmarks and other sets of state requirements.
Our Interim Assessments provide fast, convenient, and accurate dimension. They could be implemented at periods prior to the ACT Aspire Summative Assessments.
Our class Assessments were created for versatile execution between their Interim counterparts. Each evaluation provides directing insights to pupil progress.
An extensive System with Two Significant Components: Summative and Periodic Assessment
- Elements which may be utilized individually or together with
- Data that educators may use to create effective learning programs dedicated to university and profession readiness.
Six Good Reasons Why You Should Implement ACT Aspire
- The system that is only of straight linked to the essential utilized university entry exam, the ACT test
- The first longitudinal evaluation to completely link pupil performance with readiness benchmarks
- Accurately predicts pupils’ future ratings regarding the ACT
- Provides educators greater exposure into specific aspects of scholastic danger
- Delivers evidence-based outcomes
- Regular assessments that result in very early interventions
ACT Aspire Fast Facts
- Vertically articulated, standards-based system of summative, interim, and class assessments
- Associated with ACT College Readiness Benchmarks and aligned with all the typical Core State Standards
- Anchored because of the capstone university readiness evaluation, the ACT
- Numerous concern types: built reaction, chosen reaction, and technology-enhanced
- Subject matter: English, mathematics, reading, technology, and composing for grades 3–8 and school that is early highgrades 9–10)
- Modular administration of subjects and grades available
- On line delivery of assessments with conventional paper-and-pencil choice
Together, We Could Make Students Unstoppable
Observe how educators are utilizing ACT Aspire track and enhance pupil readiness for university and profession.
Begin with ACT Aspire
Just how to purchase
You are encouraged by us for more information about the worthiness of delivering ACT Aspire assessments by finishing our information demand type. An ACT representative will reach out to you to discuss the program upon completing the request.
With both summative and periodic assessments available, ACT Aspire may be administered in many different techniques to meet up with the requirements of the students. Unique “bundled” pricing can be acquired once the summative and regular assessments are ordered together .For detail by detail pricing information and also to talk about your evaluation plan by having an ACT Account Manager, call 855.434.6010 or finish the shape right here.
Two test windows are around for ACT Aspire summative screening each One window in the fall and one window in the spring year. The ACT Aspire summative evaluation is just a test that is computer-delivered. Nonetheless, it may be delivered via paper-and-pencil evaluating for the extra charge. The assessments that are periodic CBT just.
2019-2020 Rates and windows that are testing
2019-2020 Prices (Val >
|ACT Aspire Periodic||$9.00 per pupil|
|Summative on line Testing||$25.00 per student|
|Summative Paper Testing||$31.00 per student|
|Summative Options||Printed Individual Student Reports: $1.50 Individual that is printed score: $0.50|
|Summative Discounts||Order four or higher grades of students: $1.00 off/Student
purchase 400-1,000 students: $1.00 off/Student
Order over 1,000 students: $2.00 off/Student
whenever Summative and Periodic ordered during same college 12 https://eliteessaywriters.com months: $4.00 off/Student (put on Summative)
2019-2020 Testing Windows
|Test Session||Contract Deadline* Window that is testing Aspire 2019-2020||N/A||Sept 3, 2019 – June 30, 2020|
|ACT Aspire Summative Fall 2019||August 9, 2019||Sept 30, 2019 – Nov 22, 2019|
|ACT Aspire Summative Spring 2020||February 7, 2020||Mar 30, 2020 – Might 22, 2020|
*This due date could be the date a signed agreement is needed. It will be possible to perform enrollment and signal the agreement the exact same time utilizing a digital signature.